We are recruiting for a commercially focused Finance Manager to join a global company within the IT Managed Services sector. The role will be to support the team that is responsible for all aspects of pricing, bids and financials up to £100 million turnover with clients.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Director, the Finance Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Using analytical skills to efficiently collate, validate, understand, analyse and present costs and assumptions underpinning all financial models
- Engagement with various teams including, but not limited to, solutions, technical, procurement, delivery, sales, risk, commercial, legal, finance, tax, and client account management
- Performing adequate checks on the accuracy and completeness of financial models
- Prepare and present commercial scenarios and options
- Supporting contract development and legal teams with financial information relevant to the project and where required, supporting dialogue with suppliers and clients
- Engaging and communicating regularly with key stakeholders including the Commercial Development Director
To be considered for this position, you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Be an accountancy professional with an accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Awareness of current accounting standards and principles
- Advanced numeracy, including ability to model scenarios and sensitivities
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Responding positively to tight deadlines, working additional hours where necessary to meet requirements to a high standard
- Experience of working on projects in a financial capacity and working closely with clients
Additionally, the following would be desirable:
- Experience of working within large projects
- Highly IT literate and awareness of IT/BPO projects and services
- Experience of a corporate finance/transaction services project environment with an accountancy practice employer
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package and enjoy the advantages of working for a successful, global company.
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details here and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Finance Manager role