Are you seeking a temporary position as a Financial Accountant? Do you have strong relationship building skills? And do you have a level 4 AAT qualification? If so, then please read on for more details.
- Supervising and reviewing all month end balance sheet journals, including provisions and consolidation adjustments
- Supervising and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with Financial Controller and Management Accountant to prepare and produce accurate and detailed annual accounts
- Deputising for Financial Controller
- Assisting with management accounts production
- Providing profit & loss and balance sheet analysis
- Cash flow forecasts and analysis
- Variance analysis
- Maintaining purchase ledger - payments and journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting with quarterly VAT returns
You will have:
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Level 4 AAT qualified
- Highly organised
- Strong time-management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.