A great opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a successful national business to lead and develop a small team. A competitive salary of up to £55,000 plus car, generous holiday allowance, benefits and parking
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller include:
- Day to day leadership of the team with responsibility for financial and management accounting
- Responsible for the production and analysis of the monthly management
- Development of improvements to month-end processes and controls
- Review of the segregation of duties within the finance function
- Preparation of forecasts and budgeting
- Effective stock control management
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified with a passion for developing finance teams and implementing change.
- A challenging and rewarding role of Financial Controller with a market leading employer
- Good commutable location with on-site free parking and access by rail
- Competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000p.a. plus car, benefits and generous holiday allowance
If you are interested in applying to this Financial Controller role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.