7.5/HGV Class 2 Driver - Middlesex - VR/19930
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading Fine Arts Company are seeking a 7.5/HGV Class 2 Driver to join their team in Middlesex.
- Check all job paperwork and liaise with operator if you have any queries or concerns
- Ensure all necessary materials are on board for Collections and Deliveries
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure that the correct artworks are loaded
- Secure artworks correctly to ensure safe transportation
- Complete thorough condition reports on all collected artworks
- Liaise with clients during Collections and Deliveries
- Label all collections and place into appropriate warehouse for onward shipment or storage
- Note all artworks collected in the booking-in book
- Complete all paperwork and return it to the operator billing/running the job
- Call the office if delayed or require assistance or need advice
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by your manager
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a fine art shipping environment and have a HGV Class 2 licence; Fine Art experience isnt essential but desired.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary up to £33k + Overtime.
If you wish to apply, please contact the Removals Team of Red Recruit on +44 (0)1376503567 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org