Our client is looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman that is due to start soon.
Our client is a well-established, versatile construction company that has been trading for 32years.They are a national company that provide services throughout all stages of projects.
The finishing foreman will be based in Henley- on-Thames completing the finishing works for a project. The role is a couple of months work and is a freelance role.
The ideal candidate will be expected to complete the following.
- Report to the Site Manager/ Contracts manager
- The foreman will be responsible for all the finishing works on the project
- Provide progress reports to the senior management
- Manage and coordinate sub-contractors on the project
- You will be completing the finishing works I.E. plumbing, painting, and snagging ensuring that all works are completed to a good standard.
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong management skills
- Experience in managing staff
If you think you have the right skills and experience needed for this role please send your CV to the attention of Sophie Scott or call the office on 01543629090.