An Automotive company require a FLT Driver to join their team. If you have experience of working in warehouse, picking orders from part numbers, Store and dispatch warehouse material and hold a Counterbalance FLT we would be very keen to speak to you
Duties of the FLT Driver role:
- Take delivery of goods and supplies
- Use computer system (MRP or Warehouse Management System) to record goods in goods out and monitor stock levels.
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods appropriately
- Carry out stock checks as and when required
- Keep accurate records
- Ensure delivery of materials to workshop and external engineers
- Ensure that all lifting and manoeuvring of product is carried out in accordance with manual handling procedures
Hold in date counterbalance/reach licence and be comfortable moving heavy bulky goods.
Be able to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
We would consider people that have also worked as a warehouse operative, warehouse assistant, warehouse associate, storeman or Stores Person who have worked in an engineering environment
Benefits of the Fork lift truck Driver position:
£18,655K/8.75 an hr - will increase once passed 3 month probation
7am - 1530 - Monday to Friday
Immediate start from interview
If you would like a private chat about the FLT Driver before submitting your interest please contact Rodger Morley at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269/07486 395879/email rodger.morley@e3 recruitment