Do you have an eye for detail, good organisational skills and previous experience in administration?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join an established organisation in the heart of Bangor, working closely with the team in a varied role that will include administrative support and front of house responsibilities. This is a full time, 12-month contract to cover maternity to start early May 2019.
In the Fluent Welsh Senior Administration Job you will be:
- Providing administration support, including book keeping and DBS checks administration
- Welcoming clients and visitors to the site
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Taking responsibility for general office organisation and management
- Organising bookings for meeting rooms
- Diary management for events, logistics, and training
- Undertaking PA tasks
- Staff management
To be considered for the Fluent Welsh Senior Administration Assistant Job you will need:
- Previous experience in a senior administrative / office manager role
- Experience of administration and competency in a range of administrative tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Polite and courteous telephone manner
- IT literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Confident communicating, including in writing, in both Welsh and English
This is a full-time position for a period of 12 months to cover maternity, working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with a salary of £19,000 - £21,000 per annum dependent on experience. With 28 days holiday per annum plus public holidays.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you have been looking for please apply today!