Looking for flexible working hours? Do you have a desire to work within a local charity? Looking to utilise your organisational and communication skills in a new Part-time position?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to provide high quality support to the team and be part of a growing charity.
In the Fluent Welsh Speaking Administration Officer Job you will be:
- Providing administration support including data handling, faxing and filing
- Assisting with the administration duties for the HR Department
- Scheduling meetings and preparing agendas
- Typing up reports and meeting minutes
- Maintaining records and confidentiality
- Handling correspondence & answering the telephone
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Any other duties as required
To be considered for the Fluent Welsh Speaking Administration Officer Job you will need:
- Previous Administration experience
- Previous experience in an office environment
- To have fantastic administration and organisation skills
- To have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to communicate both written and verbally in Welsh and through the medium of English
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge on a daily basis
The ability to drive and have access to your own vehicle would be advantageous due to the location.
This is a flexible Part-time position working 15 hours per week on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The starting salary will be £15,265 pro rata (plus holiday pay).
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!