Here at Kerry Collins we are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance FLT Driver to join our well established client in Walsall.
Duties will include:
- Loading / Unloading Stock & Deliveries
- Relocating stock on FLT
- Prepare orders following work instructions using the in-house system
- Load vehicles
- Follow hygiene rules as products are for the food industry
- FLT Counterbalance Licence ( must have in-date certificate )
- Candidates with a driving licence is desirable but not essential
- All PPE will be provided.
Hours of work are : 6am until finish (this varies ) Monday to Friday, and Saturdays when required.
Some earlier starts and later finishing times might be required due to the nature of the business
This role is to start as soon as possible but could lead to permanent for the right person.
Starting pay rate: Negotiable per hour
Please apply by contacting Michelle on 01922 720099 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org