French Speaking Customer Service Coordinator
Starting Salary of £22K + benefits
Our client, a well established organisation within the creative / interior design sector is looking for someone to join their team based in West London.
What you'll do:
- Managing the customers' relationship either by telephone or email.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints promptly
- Provide pricing and delivery information when required
- Set up new customer accounts and verifications.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests according to timeframes.
- Escalate and redirect unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Keep customer databases updated
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure highest level of service provided.
- Any other administrative duties
You need to have:
- Perfect fluency in English AND French
- Experience within customer service
- Ideally experience with B2B clients.
- Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Strong analytical skills
- An excellent communicator and problem solving
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- A team player
- Computer literate
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.