|Location||Huntingdon||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||Competitive, depending on experience||Sector||IT, Web Content Management|
This position is ideal for someone who’s ready to take ownership of several sites, working with product developers and the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in marketing and SEO and be aware of technology trends.
As a Frontend Web Developer, your daily duties will include:
• Creating the look, layout, features and code of websites and implementing them in a way which maximises leads and conversions.
• Working with designers and copywriters as necessary.
• Monitoring and reporting on performance, including optimisation, usability and performance.
• Liaising with external agencies as required.
To be a successful Frontend Web Developer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record in building and maintaining sites that deliver a great user experience.
• An understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• An understanding of SEO principles.
In return, a Frontend Web Developer will receive a competitive salary which is dependent on experience.
To apply for this Frontend role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.