On behalf of our large engineering client in the Stockport area, our client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Administrator.
Salary : £25,000 to £30,000 DOE.
Office hours - Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30, Friday 08:00 - 15:30
As a QA Administrator you will be responsible for maintaining all quality records, ensuring that the records are stored in their correct locations and to assist the Technical & Quality manager and Chief Inspector in the day to day running of the quality system.
Duties & Responsibilties :
- To ensure standards of quality and workmanship to BS EN ISO 9001 & AS9100 are met at all times.
- To ensure all health and safety regulations are observed and maintained.
- To promote and encourage effective communication.
- To assist in implementation of total quality and process improvement in Howco.
- Prepare quality documentation and Certificates of Conformity for issue to the customer with the delivery of the parts.
- To assist in producing the monthly reports which are issued to the management team to ensure the company goals and targets are continually monitored.
- To assist in the maintenance of the calibration records ensuring that all records are scanned and stored correctly.
- Ensure that the operator training records are kept up to date and the training matrix is issued to the foreman each month for review. Also highlighting external training which is required to ensure that re-certification is conducted in a timely manner to prevent major disruptions in production.
- Update and maintain British Standards on a monthly basis
- Produce Inspection reports from customer drawings and marked up drawings supplied from the Inspection Department.
- Update and maintain Maintenance Logs
- Collate Quality packages in line with Customer requirements, scan all documentation and forward to customer if and when required.
- Scan completed route sheets in QA records and maintain records in line with quality procedures.
Other duties as requested.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills , time management and attention to detail.
Job Requirements and Qualifications : competent in Microsoft WORD packages / HG IT systems, audit training to ISO 90001 :2008 standards, basic merallurgical training.
Please apply for this role online or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To view more jobs from Bamford Contract Services, Find us on Facebook bamfordcs or follow us on Twitter bamfordcs.