- Salary: £25,500
- Reference: RL7754
- Permanent - Full-time
- Closing Date - 13th July 2019
Castle Hospitality division are recruiting for an Experienced General Manager for a local unique client based in the Malton, North Yorkshire area.
Do you want to manage and oversee a business rather than just shifts & teams?
Do you want to be constantly challenged and developed?
Do you want to make a difference rather than maintaining the status quo?
If you answer yes to the above, then read on.
Our client wants more than to just create amazing experiences for their guests, they want to be at the heart of the communities they serve and be regarded by the guests as a fundamental part of the places where they work and live, as the General Manager, you will be an integral of this.
EXPECTATIONS FOR THE ROLE
- Build a team of superstars for the Restaurant
- Inspire and develop your team to be the best they can be.
- Ensure the very best of hospitality is delivered to every guest.
- Design and implement community-based events alongside in-house promotions.
- Build and grow strong community links
- Ensure all legislative responsibilities of running a bar are adhered to.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the Profit and Loss account.
- To provide a consistent, smart and mature example for team members
- Strong Leadership & Management skills
- To have a minimum of 3 years of General management experience and 1-year Restaurant management
- Excellent Motivator & Leader
- Financially astute and full business acumen
50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people in all our venues.
Team days out & Christmas party - including activity away days doing team-based initiatives.
Support of dedicated openings manager and team alongside a structured training program.
- Salary: Competitive Salary - DOE £25,500 with potential bonus
- Working Pension
- 50% discount on Food & Drink for you + 3 people
- Team Days Out & Activities
- Support with Structure Staff Training Plans
For further information please contact Tina Tout at Castle Hospitality on 01723 500643 or email your CV.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.