We are currently recruiting for a talented, creative and enthusiastic General Manager, who is confident in the day to day running of a gorgeous Gastro pub in the bustling location between Nantwich and Tarporley.
About the position, you will be responsible for;
- To take overall responsibility for the operational running of the pub and to manage the team, to maximise revenue and minimise costs ensuring that the standards of food and service are maintained throughout.
- Ensure delivery of highest quality service throughout the Restaurant and Bar
- Training and developing your team of managers
- Co-ordinate financial and budget activities for maximum operational efficiency
- To organise staffing and to manage, motivate, develop and support the team within the restaurant ensuring inductions, training, assessment and appraisals are completed and documented.
- Responsible for creating a positive working environment which encourages the team to be committed and have pride in their place of work
- To be responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the restaurant, front and back of house, and ensure that all requirements are met in relation to Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- To ensure that all administrative requirements are completed, including banking, stock management, employee records, Health & Safety documentation and to be responsible for all company monies.
- To control costs in line with the budget including operating costs, purchasing and staffing and payroll costs.
In return you will receive a competitive salary up £30,000 per annum and the chance to lead a fantastic Front of House & Back of House team in a lovely Gastro pub.
Are you a real team player with excellent leadership skills and a passion for customer service to match? If so, the click APPLY now and we will be in touch soon.