Are you an excellent Goods-in Supervisor looking for their next permanent job? Do you have a good, solid background in Goods-In, expert on a Counterbalance forklift and supervisory skills? If so, this could be your new permanent job and a chance to join a fantastic company well-established in West Bromwich.
You will be an integral part of the warehouse team responsible for all Goods-in duties. You must have established Goods-in experience and a solid background in warehousing and Counterbalance FLT.
- Unloading vehicles coming into the yard using Counterbalance FLT (60% of workload will be using the Counterbalance FLT);
- Liaise with Buyers to organise disposal of waste product, adhering to strict Health and Safety guidelines;
- Yardman duties;
- Process all paperwork associated with Goods-in;
- Computer work as required;
- Transporting barrels onto shop floor and returning to warehouse after use;
- Supervision of warehouse staff.
- Solid background in Goods-in;
- Valid Counterbalance licence along with significant practical experience;
- Highly organised;
- Supervisory skills;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to work under pressure at busy periods (beginning of the month);
- Able to work quickly, efficiently and calmly.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 7.30am-4.15pm, Friday 7am-12pm (38 hours).
Attractive salary, pension scheme and 27 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.