Graduate/Trainee Sales Consultant - starting salary £18k rising to £25k / OTE Yr 1 - £40k+ Top earners £70k+
A successful and expanding insurance brokerage based in Weybridge are now looking to recruit Trainee Sales Consultants to join them in their new offices as they fulfil their expansion plans.
You will benefit from an initial classroom based training schedule to get you “phone ready, then you will receive continued training and support from your Trainer, Sales Manager and peers once you graduate to the sales floor.
As a Trainee Sales Consultant you will start on a salary of £18k rising to £25k when you hit set targets. At each level you can earn uncapped bonus and top earners are currently earning between £50k-£70k.
A typical day:
- Contacting consumers who have made an insurance enquiry online
- Perform a fact find and then offer quotations from varied providers
- Overcome objections/customer concerns
- Close the deal and arrange the policy cover for your customer
Who/what are we looking for:
- Money hungry, driven individuals with resilience in abundance
- An excellent work ethic and a “can do” attitude.
- Sales driven but customer focused
- Self motivated and target driven
- Prepared to go the extra mile in order to be successful.
- Excellent uncapped earning potential
- Lead Advisor/Management training programs
- Free all day parking
- Pension scheme
- Free fruit in the office daily
- Team outings
- Great Christmas & Summer parties/BBQ’s
Your career development/progression plan will start on day one of your new job. You will be given an achievable training target in your first 6 weeks so you can earn commission from the very beginning.
You will be offered a transparent career progression path, so whether you are simply looking for an opportunity to significantly improve your income or you are looking to progress into management you will be supported and encouraged on your journey.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - Start date will be end of October - this will be the final recruitment phase for this year.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful please apply here with a short covering letter to tell us why you think you would be successful. We will acknowledge your application.