Are you an enthusiastic and reliable maintenance manager in the landscaping and grounds maintenance industry seeking a salary between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum & want to work for an established award winning and expanding high end company? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain, organise and motivate various sites under your supervision, ensuring all services are delivered to a very high standard which meets customer expectations. The manager will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of management including:
- Day to day running of the business
- Supervising and leading a small team
- Training staff members
- Site inspections
- Administrative task
- Health and Safety
The successful maintenance manager will have:
- A full UK driver licence
- Previous management experience
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required, Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6) would be an advantage but not essential
- Horticultural knowledge and qualification in a horticulture-related subject
- Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objective
- Commercial grounds maintenance experience
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications;
- Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
- Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this, the maintenance manager will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for this role please upload your CV.