Job title: H&S Manager
Location: Lydney, Gloucestershire
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 17:00pm
Benefits: Overtime, Free Parking, Company Pension scheme, Company Health care package
Salary: £40,000 DOE
Key Skills: H&S / Steel Fabrication / Production / Health and Safety
My client, a family run business are looking to expand their teams at the site in Gloucestershire. As the H&S Manager you will be working along side a number of skilled management individuals.
The role is working within the H&S department. Experience working in a Steel Fabrication or Production environment will be highly advantageous.
- Managing all H&S on site
- Looking after/ completing all risk assessments
- Work along side Quality team to implement new H&S procedures
- Manage and improve existing H&S procedures
The minimum requirements for the role would be:
- Must come from Production or Steel Fabrication industries
- Must have experience within a H&S managers position
- Ideal to have implemented new H&S procedures previously