A highly-reputable industrial waste company is seeking a Hazardous Waste Sales and Service Representative to maintain and service existing customers by providing outstanding service and account management. The primary function of the Sales and Service Representative is to collect industrial waste and complete all applicable paperwork in line with environmental and health & safety legislation. The overall area or responsibility is the southeast of England. With the support of your Services Manager, you will identify, survey and negotiate new waste opportunities with new and existing customers. Sales and Service Representative’s need a driver’s licence that will allow them to operate of a 7.5 tonne rigid vehicle.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel (British Army, Royal Air Force, Royal Navy or Royal Marines) are strongly encouraged to apply.
- To collect industrial waste of many types from customers and complete all applicable paperwork in line with environmental and health & safety legislation
- To identify, develop and facilitate implementation of business opportunities and service developments with existing and potential customers
- Responsible for all sales and on time service activities as assigned by the Collectable Services Manager/Branch Management
- To maintain the high standard and quality of service to all existing and potential customers.
- The cleanliness, safe guarding and maintenance of capital equipment, vehicles and all other property associated to
- To maintain a high company profile image and personal appearance
- To undertake within reason and within the individuals capabilities, any other duties as directed by Management
- Good communication skills
- Personable and outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- To be able to work on own initiative, self-motivated and confident when dealing with people
- Ambitious and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Competent computer skills (desktops and tablets)
- Physically fit
Essential qualification, skills and experience
- Driver’s licence to drive vehicles of a minimum 7.5 tonne vehicle
- ADR licence
- Sales experience
- 20 + 8 (No sickness days bonus up to three days annual leave)
- Company pension