We are currently recruiting for a talented, creative and enthusiastic Head Chef, who is confident and capable in leading the kitchen Brigade in a gorgeous Gastro pub in the bustling location between Nantwich and Tarporley.
As a Head Chef you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen and you will be managing and motivating a professional brigade, ensuring that ongoing training and development is offered to all members of the team
- Have solid man management and kitchen management skills are essential along with a stable background
- Be a creative and talented Chef with high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Be experienced in good, fresh food kitchens
- Plan and allocate tasks to team members, to ensure staff are fully utilised and all sections are set to the required kitchen standard.
- Carry out and record stock checks.
- Oversee kitchen porters ensuring hygiene practises are adhered to.
We are looking for a Head Chef who is someone that enjoys being in the kitchen demonstrating excellent cooking skills across all sections. Experience of good management and leadership skills and a positive and proactive attitude who can communicate effectively and show organisation.
In return you will receive a competitive salary up to £30,000 - £35,000 and the opportunity to lead a fantastic brigade. If you believe you have what it takes, then apply today and we will be in touch soon.