Are you an enthusiastic and reliable head gardener local to Camden seeking a annual salary between £25,000 to £27,000 & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all garden services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The head gardener will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for local parks and open spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a head gardener for a private residence.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance including:
- Annual Pruning
- Irrigation system installs
- Lawn Mowing
- Hedge Cutting
- General horticultural duties
The successful head gardener will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in horticulture
- A minimum level 2 qualification in horticulture
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
In return for this, the head gardener will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the role please upload your CV.