A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller or Head of Finance to lead a successful SME business involved in the education sector. Reporting to the COO, this role is a blend of hands-on financial management and strategic planning; it will suit a candidate who is flexible and enjoys that variety. On offer is a competitive salary of circa £50,000p.a. plus generous holiday allowance, benefits and parking.
Key responsibilities of the Financial Controller / Head of Finance include:
- Day to day, hands-on responsibility for financial and management accounting of the organisation
- Responsibility for the production and analysis of the monthly management
- Development of improvements to month-end processes and controls
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll
- Preparation of forecasts and budgeting
- Working with key stakeholders to develop additional revenue streams for the organisation
- Responsibility for wider estate management including HR, building and facilities, IT and health and safety
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified and enjoys being hands-on.
- A challenging, varied and rewarding role of Head of Finance with a friendly, welcoming employer
- Easily commutable to a stunning rural location with onsite free parking
- Competitive salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000p.a. plus generous holiday allowance, benefits and parking
If you are interested in applying to this Head of Finance role, please click apply now below.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.