An ever-growing prestigious firm are looking to add an experienced Senior Receptionist to their existing team. Working in their modern offices based in Chester, this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that puts its employees first.
As an experienced receptionist you will ideally have people management experience and be able to drive and lead a small team. You will already have strong knowledge of what this role entails along with an already efficient skill set that will ensure you settle quickly into your new role. The role will involve day to day management of the reception area and a team of four staff members.
Your duties will include;
- Producing new processes to improve the efficiency of the reception
- Implementation and training of new processes
- Implementing and enforcing staff rotas and reception protocol
- Maintenance and car park management
- Diary management and administration
We are keen to speak with you if you're an experienced Receptionist looking for your next challenge. However it's essential that you possess the following skills and abilities to be successful in this role;
- Proven ability to management a small team
- Experience of working within a varied and busy reception role
- Excellent approach to customer service
- Strong administration and organisational skills
This role offers some fantastic benefits including 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, enhanced pension, death in service from day one of employment, Westfield Healthcare with an excellent remuneration of between £19,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience. This is a full-time position offered on a permanent basis and your hours of work will be between Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm (please note you need to be able to work these hours to apply for this role)