Health and Safety Advisor - £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a leading UK retailer to identify a Health and Safety Advisor to oversee general day-to-day health and safety throughout a region of stores.
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is ideal for someone with 1-3+ years of general Health and Safety experience, looking to increase their exposure to health and safety and food safety– adding a huge amount of value to your career prospects in the future
- The opportunity to work for a company with over 3,500 employees in a profitable and well-known business
- To work for a company that values employee health and wellbeing as paramount
- To be a proud member of a business that trades and sources products ethically and fairly
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Planning and conducting store visits – starting your day from home and planning your visits throughout the day and week
- Liaising and building relationships with individual store managers and empowering them to responsibly manage their health and safety and food safety
- Conducting general risk assessments, fire risk assessments and store audits advising corrective actions appropriately
- Chasing up corrective actions from the audit team
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (essential)
- Have experience or qualifications in food safety is also required for this role
- Have some experience or knowledge of retail and some of the risks that exist within the industry
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 + Company car and a great package.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 954963 to express your interest.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected for this position, only successful applicants will be notified. If you are interested in finding out what other opportunities that we are working on within HSEQ, Fire Safety, Social Housing and Sustainability then please visit www.principalpeople.co.uk and register to receive notifications on any new opportunities that come up.