Health and Safety Advisor - 32K plus package based near Towcester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a nationally renowned organisation who have a fantastic reputation as an established and growing business within their specialist sector. As a family run business they have excellent core values and offer exciting opportunities to progress within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Senior Health and Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for monitoring safety performance and maintaining a strong safety culture.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills and be able to manage their own diary autonomously.
This role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress further into the utilities, civil engineering or construction industry. This role would suit a Health and Safety professional seeking further development and training opportunities.
The appointed Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Site inspections
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Giving health and safety advice to the site team and toolbox talks.
- Accident investigations
- Attend regular internal and client meetings
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in Utilities, Civil Engineering or Construction.
- Nebosh General or Nebosh Construction or equivalent is preferable. However our client would consider indiviudals studying towards these qualifications.
- Full UK Driving licence.
In return the salary is £28-£32k + company car + fuel card + pension scheme + discretionary bonus.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.