Health and Safety Advisor - Up to £37,000 + 30 days leave
I am currently looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join a market leading provider within the Social Housing industry. The successful candidate will work be based from a local office with travel over the local stock, managing their diary autonomously. The organisation are committed to Health and Safety to help them provide a market leading service and this role will have the support of the wider safety team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a quality focused organisation with a varied portfolio across a local stock limiting the need for extensive travel. As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for liaising with operational managers and supporting them with any issues that arise within the portfolio helping to drive Health and Safety standards.
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Full UK driving license
- Experience managing safety within a housing, care or property portfolio
- Experience of delivering training
In Return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Advising on Health and Safety issues
- Developing relationships with Operational Managers and Property Managers
- Managing their own work load and diary
- Ensuring implementation of policies and procedures within the organisation
In return the successful Health and Safety Advisor will receive a generous salary of up to £37,000, 30 days leave (Not Including Bank Holidays), CPD and training, all travel expenses covered and company pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to us today on 01252 759 162 or email R.email@example.com to express your interest.