Principal People are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor in partnership with a forward-thinking construction organisation. This is a great opportunity to join a high performing, continuously growing business, with opportunities to develop your career on projects ranging from construction builds to civils and highways. This opportunity is paying up to £45k plus car or allowance + Pension +26 days annual leave. It is based from their head office on the South Coast and covering South UK remits.
This Health and Safety Advisor position provides the chance for the successful candidate to work majority of the time on site, building relationships with site teams and providing solutions to issues on site. You will be travelling to client’s sites on a daily basis, undertaking all associated operational duties
The best bits:
- Working for an exceptional and forward-thinking organisation who have been established for over 30 years
- Engaging with a truly diverse client base, where no two days are the same. This is an outstanding opportunity to work with a wide-ranging risk portfolio, where your expertise is respected
- You will have ownership of your diary and plan your travel across a diverse range of site locations (no overnight stays will be required, as they are within 2 hours of the office)
- Opportunity for further professional development
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
- Experience in the groundworks, civils or construction industries
- Experience working with site teams
- Full UK driving licence
If this is of interest to you, please follow the link to apply!