Health & Safety Manager
Full time, permanent
Seeking Health & Safety professional to take a lead on H&S matters, reporting to QHSE Manager for a manufacturer based in Yorkshire who are manufacturing for construction.
In this role you will be:
- Taking a lead with your Manager in defining and implementing Health and Safety strategy
- Working with both manufacturing and construction operations providing expertise and direction
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations with regard to Health & Safety
- Supporting both the incident investigation process and rectification of non-compliance
- Working with your Manager in defining and implementing H&S policy and systems
- Producing regular reports
We want to hear from you if you have:
- NEBOSH qualification, and if you are a Chartered Member this would be advantageous
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to maintain a good balance between customer and regulatory requirements
- Experience of a leading Health & Safety role in a construction and/or manufacturing environment
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of UK Health and Safety regulations
This manufacturer has a competitive salary and benefits package, and place a strong focus on its people.
Please apply today or call Craig or Paul on 0117 959 2008 for a confidential conversation.
Key skills: Health and Safety, H&S, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, manufacturing, construction, NEBOSH