Health and Safety Manager (with food safety) - Pubs / Restaurants / Clubs - Manchester/Leeds - Up to £45,000 + excellent package
A Health and Safety Manager is required to join a prestigious and reputable organisation within the hospitality and leisure industry based in the North West with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
This incredible opportunity is an opening for a Health and Safety Manager to expand their career and develop within an ever growing organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of Risk Management, the Health andSafety Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving Health and Food Safety standards forward across the business
- Be the specialist point of contact between company employees, consultants and local borough councils in relation to H&S and Food Safety
- Providing strategic assurance to the senior leadership team and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An Environmental Health Degree or equivalent
- Health and Safety experience and knowledge
- The ability to engage with all levels of the workforce
- Experience within the leisure / hospitality industry preferred
In return the successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package of up to £45,000 plus private healthcare, pension, 25 days’ holiday and company discounts.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected for this position, only successful applicants will be notified. If you are interested in finding out what other opportunities that we are working on within HSEQ, Fire Safety, Social Housing and Sustainability then please visit www.principalpeople.co.uk and register to receive notifications on any new opportunities that come up.