Health and Safety Officer - £25K + Package – Stockport
Principal People have been engaged by an incredibly innovative manufacturing company who are continuing to expand rapidly and are looking to identify a Health and Safety Officer to join their site at Stockport.
This is a great opportunity as you will have the opportunity to work for an organisation who truly values each employee and offers development to the right candidate who wants to grow. The business will allow you to gain experience within the industry and lead to have full autonomy on your role.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for a modern and progressive organisation
- The chance to put your own stamp on the role
- Ability to put in place an excellent
- Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Director
- A true opportunity to be a leader of change
You will be required to:
- Continually work to improve and develop the site health and safety culture
- Ensure the site is compliant with HSE legislation and in line with company HSE strategy
- Assist in the development of the Health and Safety system
- Deliver suitable training where necessary
- Reviewing and conducting Risk Assessments and rectifying and non-conformances
The successful Health and Safety Officer will:
- Hold or be studying towards a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Want to develop as a health and safety professional
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
This is ideal for someone who wants to take the next step in the health and safety career into an organisation who truly want to see you develop and professionally grow.
In return, the successful Health and Safety Officer will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 + package.