- Assist care users with their personal care
- Helping with all aspects of day-to-day living
- Delivering the highest quality of personalised care in line with their individual care plans
Skills and experiences
- Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training you'll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential along with a flexible approach
- You will also be compassionate and have a genuine empathy for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
The right candidate must understand that consistency and continuity is a vital component of looking after vulnerable adults, merging empathy and resilience together.
Experience is not essential, as we will support you with all the training and support you'll need to do the job, what is important is that you are a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual that wants to make a difference.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.