You will provide person-centred care and support to our service users with a variety of different needs. You will provide assistance with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities, development of new skills and any additional services required.
Choose us and enjoy having exclusive access to a wide variety of free training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work.
We cover topics such as Basic Life Support, Dementia Care, End of Life, Safeguarding Adults, Epilepsy, Medication Administration and many more.
- Competitive salary
- Holiday pay
- 24-hour support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Work with our team!
Joining our team will give you exclusive access to a variety of benefits including flexible hours to fit around your existing commitments, specialised training and ongoing training.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care environment
- An Enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.