Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer – Near Newport - £35k + package – Full Time Permanent – Recycling
Do you want to work in an organisation that rewards development and a proactive attitude towards safety?
Principal People have engaged exclusively with a forward thinking and proactive recycling organisation to identify an up and coming Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer to join their team. There is currently a permanent vacancy in the team and the organisation would like for someone who wants to develop their SHEQ career. This is for a vacant position, so the right candidate will have the option to start on short notice if desired.
Key information about the role:
Are you an up and comer in Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality? Our client is looking for someone who wants to take the next step in the health and safety career and continue to progress in a rewarding environment. The organisation is UK wide, but this role will cover the single site near Newport.
You will be required to:
- Work closely with all staff members and drive the HSE improvement programme
- Engage and coach individuals as to their HSE responsibilities
- Be visible on the site, continuing to develop the existing health and safety culture
- Conduct incident and accident investigations
- Work with wider HSE team to ensure a standardised approach to HSE
The successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer will:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equal as a minimum
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within some form of health and safety
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on a role where they will be heard and pushed to make change.
In return, the successful Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Officer will be offered up to £35k per annum.
To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 954974 to express your interest and quote the reference number AG/25088.