Healthcare Assistant needed to work in local NHS Hospitals.
£9.24 to £18.00 per hour - day and twilight shifts available.
Are you a Healthcare Support Worker wanting to develop your hospital experience? We are currently looking to expand our team of HCA's to work shifts on an ongoing temporary based in Stoke-on-Trent.
A variety of shift patterns are currently available to suit your own needs at competitive rates.
- Assisting patients physical and emotional needs.
- Assisting qualified staff in the delivery of nursing care
- Updating written documentation as required
- Following infection control procedures at all times
This is to work solely within the NHS and therefore essential employment requirements are:
- To have minimum of 6 months paid NHS experience in a similar role or be enrolled as a Student Nurse.
- Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Immunisation Evidence for Hep B, MMR , TB and Varicella
About Meridian Business Support (Nursing Division)
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK.
Meridian holds a place on the prestigious Crown Commercial Service (CCS), Health Trust Europe and Welsh Board National Frameworks, allowing us to cover and supply NHS and private sector health jobs across all regions of the UK.
Delivering a fully compliant service, we are registered with the CCSIW and CQC. Within the NHS and across the private health sector we offer permanent, temporary and interim health jobs covering all disciplines and Bands (1 to 9).
Our professional service ensures that we retain and grow our healthy client and candidate base, which results in high levels of repeat business and we are fully committed to placing the right candidate in the right job.
Call us now on 01782 209091 or email for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.