We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Support Workers across Birmingham,.
We provide support for service users (children, young adults, adults and elderly) who have a variety of complex care needs including EBD, challenging behaviour, sensory impairment, physical and learning difficulty. Whether you prefer working days or night, full or part time hours and temporary or permanent contracts, we offer multiple working optinos to suit both your needs and the needs of the service.
Facilities we supply support to include homeless foyers, rehabilitation institutions, residential care, supported and assisted living facilities, community care.
Typical duties include:
- Performing a high level of personal care whilst promoting privacy and dignity
- Preparing meals, snacks and drinks in line with nutritional guidelines and standards laid out within care plan
- Assisting with domestic tasks and general housekeeping
- Administering medication; prompting to take independently where possible
- Promoting positive guidance and prompting independence
- Accompanying service users out within the community during planned trips and visits, medical appointments and social engagements
- Encouraging social interaction and inclusion
To join our team we require a minimum of 6 month healthcare experience, be able to produce 5 years reference history and successfully pass our interview process.
- Free Funded, Enhanced DBS Check
- Mandatory training
- Specialist training (MAPA, NAPI, SCIP)
- 24 Hour Support via our on-call
- Career development and progression
- ID badge
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for this role please call 01922 720099 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org