Castle Industrial and Construction are looking for an HGV Class 1 Driver for our client based in the Malton area.
As an HGV Class 1 Driver you will be required to:
- Operate large heavy goods vehicle - Class 1
- Load, transport and delivery products between a variety of locations
- Keep the vehicles clean both inside and out
- Adhere to company Health and Safety
- Have access to own transport would be beneficial
To be considered for the role of an HGV Class 1 Driver you must:
- Have experience in HGV Class 1 work
- A valid Digi Card
- A valid CPC Card
- Undertake training and medical testing as necessary to ensure that your qualifications and fitness to drive are compliant with the requirements of the business and the law
The benefits of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Full time hours over 7 days
- Permanent Role
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-going training
If you are interested in the role of a HGV Class 1 Driver please contact Kimberley on 01723500643 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.