Our client is seeking to employ a permanent HGV class 2 driver for their business based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire. Our client is a leading environmental drainage service organisation that focuses heavily on delivering quality services to all projects such as public highway drainage systems, public sewer systems, rail drainage networks, private drainage/sewer systems and CCTV Asset Surveys to name a few.
Due to continued growth and development, they are now looking for experienced HGV drivers to join their Utility Division, to deliver real and effective solutions to waste-water network and drainage problems.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the driving of HGV Class II vehicle with a solid employment track record
- The ideal candidate will have had some experience in high pressure water jetting, VacEx Operations, CCTV survey processes and other tickets such as Street works would be an advantage but not essential.
- A CSCS card is required to carry out the role due to the nature of the working environment.
- You must have a minimum of a HGV Class 2 licence and you must have completed the certificate of professional competence (CPC) and an up to date digi tachograph card.
- Full UK driving licence required with no more than 3 penalty points
The successful candidate will receive the following package:
- £27,500 to £30,000 Per Annum salary based on experience and Overtime
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Productivity bonus
- Opportunity for overtime & standby rates
- Company Pension Scheme
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Sophie Scott or call our office on 01543 629090