Due to recent expansion our client would like to employ a High & Low Voltage Field Service Engineer with experience in high & Low voltage maintenance & servicing to strengthen their busy Maintenance Department.
As a qualified and experienced High & Low Voltage Electrical Service Engineer, with transmission and distribution substation transformer and HV switchgear maintenance experience; you will join our growing multi-disciplined maintenance team. Within a fast paced and sociable environment, you will be dealing with customers and play a key role in our continued growth and contribute to our reputation for maintenance excellence in this area. You will be customer focused and deliver a service level that is world class. In return, you will receive training and personal development opportunities to help you become an experienced and valued service engineer and Supervisor.
- Maintenance, installation, testing and commissioning of HV and LV equipment
- Project work (switchgear and transformer upgrades, protection and control wiring & upgrade, etc.)
- Install and commission field equipment
- Survey & Quote for LV Injection Current Testing
- Carry out all electrical work to the required quality and industry standards following the set guide lines.
- Observe health and safety regulations and best work practice on sites to include the use of tools and other equipment.
- Carry out all assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Represent and promote the company in a professional manner at all times especially on client sites
- Conversant in the testing procedures for industrial testing procedures
- Competently carry out work on critical system infrastructure
- Carry out work on live electrical systems
- Follow clear instructions
- An Electrical LV & HV Service Engineer, Trade Certified or Qualified Electrical Engineer
- Excellent customer skills with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the client.
- Experience in LV Electrical Maintenance of Switchgear or electrical power installations would be desirable.
- Safety focused with good track record of following EHS procedures.
- A proven track record of completing work on time and to high standard of detail is essential.
- Flexibility to meet client requirements is a must.
- A full clean driving license required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an already highly successful and thriving team.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious engineer to develop their skill set and work on a wide number of exciting projects.