At D&A, we are looking for a General Operative to work in the construction sector in the St Neots area. You will be reporting to the Manager and be responsible for helping to keep the site tidy and safe.
Our clients project is fairly new out of the ground and has the opportunity to offer you long term work in a busy and interesting environment. You will be working road side but the site is centrally located with good transport links.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring you are able to follow all health and safety rules as you will be working along side a busy motorway
- Sweeping and tidying on site
- Moving small materials
- Generally helping to maintain site, and ensuring all work completed is to a high standard and safely
- CSCS card including the 1 day health and safety test
- Construction site experience would be ideal, otherwise a good attitude with a willingness to work would also be accepted
- Highway experience is benefical but not essential
- Good pay rates
- Bonus hours if full weeks are completed on site
- On going work through to the new year
- A retention bonus for Christmas of £100
If you are interested in this postion then click apply. If you want to register more interest then please dont hesitate to call us on 01223 661100
I look forward to speaking with many of you candidates.