Working on the Devon Highways maintenance contract, you will be required to support the delivery of highway maintenance across Devon. Based in Exeter this is an office based role however travel to various locations will be required.
- Previous experience of working in highway maintenance preferable, but associated experience working in other construction related roles may be useful.
- Highways/Construction related qualifications including NVQ/ONC/HNC etc.
- Health and Safety qualifications i.e. CSCS card, CDM training
- Basic Traffic Management design experience i.e. Safety at Streetworks
- Knowledge of basic construction details relating to highways, and knowledge to build basic Price Lists based on Schedule of Rates.
- Knowledge and experience of using asset management software.
- Computer literate and experience using email, spreadsheets etc.
- Clean driving licence.
- Willingness to travel to various work locations across Devon (vehicle supplied).
Hours: 40 per week
This temporary role is based initially up to 3 Months however could be extended to the end of 2019 for the right person.
For more information, please contact Julianne or Andy on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.