My client currently looking for a Home Manager for their residential service based in Brentwood. Their emphasis is to promote a person-centred approach in all aspects of the support they offer and the aim is to support residents to achieve their goals in life and we actively seek out opportunities for everyone to develop their skills and confidence through a variety of staff involvement, activities and other initiatives.
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in care setting
- Strong working knowledge of care standards and regulations
- Have a Registered Mangers Award plus Level 5 diploma or be willing to work towards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Reliability and being approachable
- Enhanced disclosure
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Retail Rewards and savings
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend Scheme £250 - £750
Driver: Driver Required
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.