Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to enhance your skills and further your career development?
If the answer is yes then look no further, as working as part of our team we can offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
We are seeking experienced Care Assistants with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care for the people we support.
- Support people with personal care (washing/dressing)
- Assist with meal times
- Keep accurate daily records
- Promote health and safety
- Medication (where required)
Working for Retain you will receive:
- Flexible Work to suit you
- increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Bank Holiday pay
- Paid Mileage
- pension scheme
- 28 days holiday pay accrual
- Friendly and supportive office team
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
- FREE TRAINING (IN HOUSE) and career development pathway
- Free Christmas party
- Retain Rewards - Gyms, Shops, Car Servicing / MOT
What Retain Healthcare can offer you
The opportunity to work for Retain Healthcare in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills...
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities. Retain Healthcare is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcome comes in a supportive and flexible way.
This role may also be referred to as: Support Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver