A lovely residential care home in the Braintree area of Essex requires a caring, person centred, professional Home Manager. The offers residential and dementia support to its elderly clients. The home has an established, caring, competent and professional staff team. The organisation is very supportive of all its staff.
In return for your hard work as the Home Manager, part of the package includes-
- Salary of up to £55,000
- 10% bonus of your salary paid in out in bonus on a quarterly basis
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free meals in the restaurant, whilst on duty
- Flexibility in the way you work
- Sick pay
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Excellent workplace training and development
The Home Manager will be required to: -
- Manage the home and direct senior reports
- Ensure all care standards are met at the highest level and meet the organisations values
- Have the ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care
- Manage a team of staff in a person-centred way
- Have excellent clinical understanding
- Have excellent working CQC knowledge
- Support in the recruitment of the home staff teams
- Have a good understanding of budgets and financial management
- This role will suit an individual who has high energy and a can- do attitude.
More than anything else, this employer is very supportive and provides the manager with the tools they require to be able to do their job.
You will also have the requirements and needs of the residents as the priority of everything that you do.
If you would like further information, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
The successful candidate will need to undergo full safeguarding checks including a DBS
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an independent consultancy recruiting on behalf of the hiring company.