Our client carries out contract research and consultancy in new and emerging technologies for homeland security working with governments in the UK, Europe and the USA carrying out early-stage research and providing independent, science-based analysis and advice.
You will use keen technical insight to lead and deliver projects, enjoy analysing and creating novel solutions to complex challenges and will seek to develop new business opportunities through building relationships with existing and new clients.
As the Homeland Security Consultant, you should: -
- Have a proven track record in project leadership and delivery
- Be capable of identifying and developing business opportunities
- Effective management of relationships with customers or clients
- Strong grasp of technical fundamentals, including a graduate or postgraduate level qualification in a technical discipline, physical sciences, engineering or mathematics
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, both face to face and in writing
- Direct government or industry experience in, or related to homeland security
- Business development experience
- Experience with commercial R&D or product development
- Experience with test & evaluation
- Consultancy background.
- Familiarity with government departments at UK or EU level
- Willingness to obtain security clearance
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.