Domestic cleaner/housekeeper needed on the wards and public areas for a specialist hospital in Ardleigh in Colchester, ongoing temporary work via Angel HR. This is a part time role with the view to go permanent for the right candidate. If you have a current DBS, immediate start is available. The location is not easily accessible so a car driver or your own transport is needed.
- Hours 6.00-14.00 Monday, Wednesday and either Thursday or Friday (3 days per week)
You will be responsible for carrying out assigned tasks involved in providing quality cleaning for the benefit of the patients, staff and visitors. The post holder must be a friendly and helpful member of the team. This role will involve cleaning within the wards and departments which will include toilets. You must have the desire to offer the highest standards of customer service. Position involves face to face contact with patients, staff and visitors. Full training will be given.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Pro-active with the ability to work unsupervised
- Good communications skills
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat with positive attitude
- High level of flexibility with the role and hours
- Full enhanced DBS (although can be applied for via Angel at applicants own cost)
Please note all positions within hospitals, education and care environments will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and x 2 References.
Apply now to register with ANGEL HUMAN RESOURCES.
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.