Housekeeping Assistants needed - City of London
We are offering:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid overtime
- Holiday allowance
- Training and career progression
- Competitive salary
- Set working Hours Monday to Saturday 8am-3.30pm, Sundays 9am- 4.30pm
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Experience within the Housekeeping area is essential.
- Must be organized, with an eye for detail and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to handle guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner.
- Must be able to relate with guests and co-workers in a courteous and friendly manner.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role involves a range of housekeeping duties within the Private Members Club, including the maintenance of a clean environment and infection control and on occasion laundry work, using commercial laundry equipment to care for personal clothing.
- Maintain highest standards of all conference areas and set ups
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately always presented and stocked
- Always impeccable and well presented in full uniform when on duty
- Responsible for cleanliness, maintenance and upkeep of all equipment
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
We are currently recruiting various contracts for Housekeeping roles in one of the most famous and prestige Private Members Clubs in Central London. In return we are offering stability, amazing and vibrant top-class place to work in. If you are passionate about customer service and have all the right skills and enjoying working in a fast pace environment with the great working culture, do not hesitate and contact Maggie on 02085632220
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.