Due to a particularly busy period within the HR team, our client based near Exeter is seeking additional HR Admin Assistant support until the end of March 2020.
Administrative support to HR resourcing team and wider HR Directorate for a 7- month period to end March 2020.
· Interview liaison - checking room bookings and requirements, collecting candidates from reception, taking copies of their documentation and introducing any skills-based tasks which are required ahead of interview, completing visitor notification forms
· Mailbox management - allocation of incoming emails to team mailbox to correct campaign lead for action
· Completion of pre-employment checks for new starters
· Completion of activity analysis within team to support team Service Level Agreements
· General office administration support
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Abilities
· Understands the importance of accuracy, diplomacy and detail-orientated. · Can complete routine administrative tasks efficiently and effectively · Uses local and organisational working practices effectively
This role is subject to security checks so candidates must have resided in the UK continuously for five years.