An HR Administrator is required to join a fast-paced leading manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great organisation, being responsible for the day to day generalist HR administration for the team, making sure that compliance, policies and procedures are followed at all times. A competitive salary is on offer with an early finish on a Friday!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly headcount reporting
- Monitoring and resolving daily and monthly T&A issues to support the preparation of payroll
- Liaising with HR team for leaver and starter information, inclusive of offer letters
- Maintaining all personal files and preparing new ones making sure the filing system is kept in order and everything is updated accordingly as and when things change
- Accurate data input on the system for new starters and leavers
- Responsible for absence management reports and issuing to line managers
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally.
- Assist the HR Manager with all administration relating to annual processes
- Act as the first point of contact across the business for all HR administration queries
- Handle and resolve calls for the HR department
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
I am keen to speak with anyone who has had exposure to HR and/or experience of HR administration. You will need to be an excel whizz kid, ideally with working knowledge of HR Systems. If you are keen to get into this sector and have the desire to learn and progress accordingly, with an analytical mind and a nose for solving problems then I would love to have a chat with you.
A dynamic fast paced manufacturing business with continuous growth plans. A global brand well recognised locally as an employer of choice and one that is very well regarded.
- £19,000 to £21,000 dependable upon experience
- Opportunities for further career development
- Good accessible location commutable from Malton, Scarborough and surrounding areas
- Permanent, full-time position with an early finish on a Friday
- 23 holidays per year plus bank holidays
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.