HR Administrator and PA – Norwich – Excellent package
Badger Associates have been asked to identify and attract outstanding candidates for an exciting role within one of the region’s most prestigious Multi Academy Trusts. The successful applicant will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Head of Operations and Departmental Managers and provide PA support to the Chief Operating Officer all based from the organisation’s Norwich office.
You will operate as the in-house HR administrator for the MATs and education services trust, liaising closely with the organisation’s external HR and payroll provider
Key duties will include:
Office Management and Administration:
- Administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Operating Officer, Head of Operations and Head of Governance
- Support the academy conversion process
- Day to day administration tasks, for example, answer phone calls, enquiries and requests; manage multiple email accounts and diaries; arrange meetings; replying and signposting queries appropriately; organise travel arrangements; post/reception duties as required
- Compile agendas and supporting papers, attend meetings and take minutes and action points from meetings including supporting disciplinary investigations
- Act as the key contact and conduit with our HR and payroll provider for HR administration activity
- Liaise with managers (including those in schools) to effectively support HR administration including day to day sickness and holiday recording
- Keep accurate and up to date HR records as directed (hard and electronic copy)
- Access online Portal and oversee its internal use including administration of central staff’s payroll
- Preparation and support for staff recruitment processes (central staff and Headteachers)
The above is not an exhaustive list but it does give applicants an idea of the breadth of this important role. The salary, at £25-27,000 per annum, reflects this importance and the role will appeal to an individual who relishes being stretched and challenged. The role is full time (37hours per week) with 24 days holiday each year + Bank Holidays and discretionary Christmas holiday.
If you believe you fit our client’s remit then we want to hear from you. All communication shall be conducted via Badger Associates and any attempt to contact our client direct will be routinely referred back to Sean Bolger at Badger Associates who will be available to discuss any aspect of the role with individuals or other recruitment companies.