• Alcester • Permanent Full time • 37.5 hours per week • £25,000
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a HR Advisor for our client in Alcester. You will be required to provide managers and staff with advice and guidance on HR matters within the business.
This is an office based role, but will have occasional requirements to attend meetings off site, you will have your own transport. You will have level 3 CIPD, and be currently working towards level 5.
What you will be doing
Day to Day Duties:
- Giving clear, accurate and consistent advise on people and performance policies, employment law and best practice
- Coaching and Guiding Supervisors and Line Managers on procedures, giving clear guidelines on responsibilities, communication lines and potential risks
- Assisting Supervisors and Line Managers with Management judgement
- Providing guidance and support regarding probations, extensions and dismissals, safeguarding, gross misconduct, grievances, disciplinary and attendance.
- Supporting HR best practice through involvement with new and existing projects
- Reviewing investigation reports and assessing risks
- Collating data from exit interviews, and recommending action
The Successful Applicant:
- You will be at CIPD Level 3 working towards Level 5
- You will have experience in a similar role
- You will have knowledge of HR policies and requirements
- Good IT knowledge, proficient in MS Office
- You will have your own transport due to having to attend occasional off-site meetings
What’s on Offer?
As a HR Advisor you will receive;
What we want you to do next?
If you are interested in the role of HR Advisor, please click apply today